The Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum honors all musicians regardless of genre or instrument. The MHOF timeline starts with the beginning of recorded music and inductees are nominated by current members of the American Federation of Musicians and by other music industry professionals.
401 Gay Street
Nashville, TN 37201
1st Floor of the Historic Nashville Municipal Auditorium
Museum entrance on Musicians Way
Click here for directions
Monday – Saturday
10:00am – 5:00pm
- February 20, 2018 closing at 4:30pm
- April 14, 2018 closing at 4:00pm
- April 24, 2018 closing at 3:00pm
- May 19, 2018 closing at 4:30pm
- May 26, 2018 closing at 3:30pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
*Hours could change due to private events, please check website before coming.
Click Here for map